This page contains information related to Joseph Hickey’s work as a campus activist, Senate representative, CUPE-2626 member, and Teaching Assistant while completing his M.Sc. in Physics at the University of Ottawa.
- Student representatives' blog about the University of Ottawa and its Senate.
- A Dean intimidates a student senator for bringing forward a complaint about graduate student supervision.
- A Freedom of Information request reveals how a graduate student was denied academic freedom in the choice of his research topic.
- 1st year Physics students fight back against grade normalization in a lab course.
- The University of Ottawa's T.A. Union CUPE-2626 wins in a forced battle with the University.
- Police are called to remove dissident students from campus.
- Expression is criminalized at the University of Ottawa.